- Three (3) dives at 3 different diving spots
- All diving equipment
- Boat transfers
- Transport from Tawau or elsewhere to Semporna Jetty
- Underwater photos
How To Get There
The dive shop and jetty are located in the town of Semporna, in the east coast of Sabah, about an hour’s drive away from Tawau which has the nearest airport. You can go there with one of the following options:
- This is, by far, the fastest option. However, if you are also flying back after diving, you must wait at least 18 hours (24 hours recommended) before flying, otherwise you risk getting decompression sickness, also known as “The Bends”. Plan your flight timings accordingly.
- You can fly from Kuala Lumpur to Tawau (3 hours), or from Kota Kinabalu to Tawau (1 hour).
- After landing, you can take a taxi to Semporna which is about 82km away. It will take about one hour.
- We can arrange the transport from Tawau airport to Semporna for RM25 per person, one way. Let us know at email@example.com or +60 11 122 69256 if you need us to arrange this.
- This is a cheaper alternative to flying, but takes significantly more time.
- It takes about 11 hours to get from Kota Kinabalu (Inanam station) to Semporna by bus.
- You can book bus tickets online using websites such as CatchThatBus and EasyBook.
Payment & Cancellation
- Upon booking, the full price will be collected.
- You will receive a confirmation email in 24 hours or less.
- We will suggest alternative dates if your chosen dates are not available.
- 100% refund if you cancel 7 days or more before your booked date
- 50% refund if you cancel 6 days or less before your booked date
- Must show valid proof of scuba diving certification (Open Water Diver certification or higher)
- Minimum age is 10.
- As designated to the date of reservation, trips start at 8:00-8:30AM to 4:30-5:00PM everyday, depending on the conditions of the sea. (Start time may be subjected to change in the future).
- Any late comers or no shows who wishes to reschedule for the following day will be charged a rescheduling fee of RM 150. “Late-comer” is considered anyone that shows up after the boat departs from the jetty.