- 8:00 am: Meet dive crew near Semporna Jetty. Address: Block H, Lot 46 Semporna Seafront, Taman Bandar Semporna, 91308 Semporna, Sabah
- Day 1: Theory and Dive sessions
- We will plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a list of Adventure Dives
- There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five adventure dives
- During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving
- The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks, and time
- The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks, and many more.
- Day 2: Theory and Dive sessions
- On day 2 you will complete the final adventure dives within the PADI Advanced Open Water Course.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course (including certification if mastery is achieved)
- All required course materials
- All diving equipment
- Boat transfers
- Accommodation/hotel (depending on selected package option)
- Transport from Tawau or elsewhere to Semporna Jetty
- Underwater photos
Standard Room at Hosanna Village
Available amenities: Aircon, Private bathroom, Shower with hot water
How To Get There
The dive shop and jetty are located in the town of Semporna, in the east coast of Sabah, about an hour’s drive away from Tawau which has the nearest airport. You can go there with one of the following options:
- This is, by far, the fastest option. However, if you are also flying back after diving, you must wait at least 18 hours (24 hours recommended) before flying, otherwise you risk getting decompression sickness, also known as “The Bends”. Plan your flight timings accordingly.
- You can fly from Kuala Lumpur to Tawau (3 hours), or from Kota Kinabalu to Tawau (1 hour).
- After landing, you can take a taxi to Semporna which is about 82km away. It will take about one hour.
- We can arrange the transport from Tawau airport to Semporna for RM25 per person, one way. Let us know at [email protected] or +60 11 122 69256 if you need us to arrange this.
- This is a cheaper alternative to flying, but takes significantly more time.
- It takes about 11 hours to get from Kota Kinabalu (Inanam station) to Semporna by bus.
- You can book bus tickets online using websites such as CatchThatBus and EasyBook.
Payment & Cancellation
- Upon booking, the full price will be collected.
- You will receive a confirmation email in 24 hours or less.
- We will suggest alternative dates if your chosen dates are not available.
- 100% refund if you cancel 7 days or more before your booked date
- 50% refund if you cancel 6 days or less before your booked date
- Must show valid proof of scuba diving certification (Open Water Diver certification or higher)
- Minimum age is 10.
- As designated to the date of reservation, trips start at 8:00-8:30AM to 4:30-5:00PM everyday, depending on the conditions of the sea. (Start time may be subjected to change in the future).
- Any late comers or no shows who wishes to reschedule for the following day will be charged a rescheduling fee of RM 150. “Late-comer” is considered anyone that shows up after the boat departs from the jetty.